- Persol 649 Seriesmen's retro 60s sunglasses in Havana Brown Smoke.
- Made in Italy.
- PersolMeflectoflexible stem system to sunglasses arms for supreme comfort.
- Front colour: 972/51Havana Brown Smoke (Green).
- Lens: Crystal
- Lens colour: Brown Gradient
- Lens Type: Standard Lens
- Lens Size: 52mm
- SKU: 0PO9649S 24/31Persol 649 Series Original Sunglasses in Havana
Product ID: 34584
Persol men's 649 Series retro 60s mod sunglasses in Havana Brown Smoke. Originally designed in 1957 for Turin tram-drivers, the 649 Series Persol Sunglasses crossed from its functional beginnings into the fashion forefront when Italian film star, Marcello Mastroianni wore the Persol 649in the 1961 movie, 'Divorce, Italian Style.' The Persol 649 Series combinesunique Persol design and premiumtechnology, including the patented PersolMeflectoflexible stem system (the world's first, designed for maximum comfort by eliminating pressure on the head from the arms of glasses). This Persol 649 Havana Brown Smoke incarnation features brown gradient crystallensesand Persol's iconic and recognisable 'The Arrow' at the temple, designed byPersol’s founder Giuseppe Ratti in the 1930s.