- Persol 649 Series Polarisedmen's Retro 60s 2-Tone sunglasses in Black.
- Made in Italy.
- PersolMeflectoflexible stem system to sunglasses arms for supreme comfort.
- Front colour: 1096P1Black with a brownback.
- Lens: Crystal.
- Lens colour: Polar Green.
- Lens Type: Polarised Lens.
- Lens Size: 55mm.
- SKU: 0PO6649SM 1096P1Persol 649 Series Polarised 2-Tone Sunglasses in Black.
Product ID: 34795
Persol men's 649 Series polarisedretro 60s mod 2-tone sunglasses in black. Originally designed in 1957 for Turin tram-drivers, the 649 Series Persol Sunglasses crossed from its functional beginnings into the fashion forefront when Italian film star, Marcello Mastroianni wore the Persol 649in the 1961 movie, 'Divorce, Italian Style.' The Persol 649 Series combinesunique Persol design and premiumtechnology, including the patented PersolMeflectoflexible stem system (the world's first, designed for maximum comfort by eliminating pressure on the head from the arms of glasses). These Persol 649 polarised sunglasses also feature polarised crystal lenses in polar green, a classic black front frame with vintage 1970s style brownback and hinge piece. The sunglasses are finished with Persol's iconic and recognisable 'The Arrow' at the temple, designed byPersol’s founder Giuseppe Ratti in the 1930s.